Nonprofit and for-profit leaders get the education, connections, and support they need to empower the people, organizations, and communities they serve through MPWRPeople.
Each MPWRPeople member will be required to state the following oath at all meetings and gatherings:
I, (name), do solemnly swear to accept the lifelong obligation to hone my superhero powers, and apply those superhero powers to the good of the people, organizations, and communities I serve.
I will promote and add to the ongoing success of MPWRPeople, its members, and the people, organizations, and communities it serves. I will help prepare the next generation of superheroes.
I am driven to be a positive change agent for those I serve and interact with.
MPWRPeople Membership Options
Free Annual Membership
What does MPWRPeople's Free membership include?
- Access to monthly courses
- Access to the MPWRPeople Leadership & Business Library at Chesterfield Chamber
- MPWRPeople Chronicles Newsletter
- MPWRPeople MPWR Hour - Open OfficeAdvisor Office Hours
Mission-Purpose Alignment (MPA) Membership
What does MPWRPeople's MPA annual membership include?
- Everything in the FREE membership AND
- Enrollment in an MPA ecosystem where members of the ecosystem collaborate together on their aligned purpose and mission. MPWRPeople provides:
- Peer Group Coaching (2-hours a month)
- Peer Group Advising (2-hourse a month)
⭐Please note all memberships require a 12-month term.
Grow your leadership while helping other nonprofit and micro and small business leaders grow.
MPWRPeople offers partnership opportunities for organizations like chambers of commerce, nonprofits, foundations, and companies of all sizes to accelerate effective leadership to empower people. By partnering with MPWRPeople, you can develop leaders within your community and your organization.